Already in operation in numerous countries the Nelson
assembly franchise has proved to be a profitable way to
service a market requiring a wide range of hose assemblies
to world standard SAE J1401 quality.
Good reasons to consider
becoming a franchisee
- The ability to give customers what they want while
they wait is what distinguishes the Nelson franchisee.
Who wants to wait for the next delivery from abroad?
- Profitability is excellent from the facility
which can service both large and small customers.
- The basic equipment (4 machines) can assemble
and test 200 hoses per 8 hour day.
- Hose, end fittings and accessories are supplied in
bulk for local assembly.
- The franchise comes with a complete information package
on how to assemble the majority of brake hoses in service
on Japanese, European and increasingly American cars.
- Assistance is available for the installation
of plant if required.
- Nelsons operate a regular technical updating
and quality audit within the franchise.
Bulk hose, end fittings and accessories
Packaging can be made available if required.